We’re Known by the Company
Madison-Burns & Associates, LLC,
has developed industry-specific capabilities in all areas of its
practice. Industries we have served include:
- Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services
- Consulting Services
- Information Technology
- Legal Information Services
As your situation requires, we will bring together a team of
consultants who are seasoned businesspeople with real-world
experience in your industry and your employees' functional areas.
Their continuing, hands-on involvement will ensure creation of a
powerful, cost-effective solution that supports your organization's
unique culture, business processes, and strategic goals.
A Partial Client List
- Banana Republic
- Blue Shield of California
- CT Corporation( a Wolters Kluwer Company)
- Cendant Mobility
- Cumberland Insurance Group
- Cyro Industries
- Fidelity Investments
- Johnson & Johnson
- Maersk Sealand
- McKinsey & Company
- Moody’s Investors Services
- The NIA Group
- Pitney Bowes
- Prudential Securities Inc.
- Restaurant Associates
- Santa Fuel
- Selective Insurance
- Sumitomo Bank
- Taunton Press
- The Westminster School
- Tiffany & Co.
- Time Warner Cable
- TIAA CREF
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
- Designed and implemented the first leadership and management curriculum for over 500 senior and middle managers of a large European transportation company. The project facilitated change initiatives to improve employee morale and effectiveness and to integrate two diverse corporate cultures following a merger.
- Designed and delivered communication training to over 3,000 employees of a major investment banking firm to improve teamwork and productivity.
- Prepared senior managers from 30 countries of a major financial institution to conduct client interviews and present their findings on best practices and innovations.
- Observed, trained, and coached technology professionals of a help desk operation to improve service to their internal customers.
- Trained over 200 managers throughout the Northeast region of a major health care company to interview and select candidates during a period of significant growth.
- Trained subject matter experts within corporate universities to effectively deliver product and technical training in house.
- Trained over 10 groups of technology, operations and finance new hires in their company’s culture, protocol, and expectations for professionalism in the workplace.
- Provided 1,000 managers and customer service employees of a major transportation company with the business planning and communication skills required to successfully open new customer service call centers.
- Consulted with, trained, and coached the sales force of a large legal information services company to develop and deliver sales presentations that advanced sales cycles and expanded relationships with clients.